Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aftermath of Christmas

WOW. Those last few days snuck up on me so quick, I didn't get the chance to put up the rest of the cookies I wanted to share - I'm sure that my husband won't complain though. If I'm not baking anymore christmas cookies, then I must be done as he puts it "trying to make him fat". Sure. That was the plan all along, not christmas cheer or tradition - a conspiracy to make you eat your own weight in butter, sugar and almond. Riiiiight. This is what it was really about .....
Yep. It was all about the kiddos, and seeing as this was his first Christmas, and his first spritz cookies .... well. That's what counted in the cooking section to me, anyhow. Sure, my older boy got plenty of his favorites, but he wisely hoarded his in front of my tv with the door closed so no one could take his picture as he scarfed them down.
I'll be back soon with new ... wait, OLD scandinavian recipes again soon. Taking a short break from the cookie explosion that occured here not even a week ago.
Happy Holidays & Blessings in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment